Today's episode discusses:
– Cyclocross Pan-American championships in Milton Ontario
– The recent press around The Mary Cain Op-Ed regarding the troubling focus on body composition in elite sport.
– Riding and training indoors – boredom and technology
– College Nutrition Challenges
– Fueling for early workouts and races
– Training and nutrition for Menopause
Support the Show:
a) Rate and review!
b) Order Shred-Girls https://amzn.to/2RBDlJy
c) Donate www.wideanglepodium.com/donate
In this episode, we discuss a couple of updates on past questions from listeners and what they learned, including numb hands, injuries that limit the activity you can do. Plus we discuss the season being over, taking off-season and planning for next year, including new years resolutions.
Wide Angle Podium Donar Drive http://wideanglepodium.com/donate
Today Molly and Peter discuss cyclocross again, thanks for your questions!
– CX Etiquette
– Secret Hacks and gear ideas
– Rain gear
– Power, HR, Speed for racing?
Today we discuss your questions about Cyclocross, cyclings fall/winter discipline.
– what is cyclocross
– Warming up and course preview
– what is skill practice for cyclocross
– dealing with double race weekends
– some easy tips/tricks and hacks to make your weekend and riding better
Please consider supporting it by:
a) Rate and review on your preferred app! Easy and Free! Thank You!
b) Order Shred-Girls by Molly Hurford https://amzn.to/2RBDlJy
c) Donate to the Podcast www.wideanglepodium.com/donate