By popular request, this is a replay of our episode with Stephen Seiler. We talk about Polarized Training, as well as his ‘Hierarchy of Endurance Training Needs' and how your training intensity is an important consideration regardless of your training level.
Please consider supporting it by:
Maghalie Rochette, Winner of the 2019 Cyclocross World Cup in Iowa joins us to talk about training for cyclocross, the long journey to a World Cup win, dressing for cyclocross, training for cyclocross. and of course, all things CX-Fever.
Check out Maghalie and the CX-Fever brand here
Support the Show!
a) Rate and review on your preferred app! Easy and Free! Thank You!
b) Order Shred-Girls by Molly Hurford https://amzn.to/2RBDlJy
c) Donate to the Podcast www.wideanglepodium.com/donate
Today's episode discusses:
– Cyclocross Pan-American championships in Milton Ontario
– The recent press around The Mary Cain Op-Ed regarding the troubling focus on body composition in elite sport.
– Riding and training indoors – boredom and technology
– College Nutrition Challenges
– Fueling for early workouts and races
– Training and nutrition for Menopause
Support the Show:
a) Rate and review!
b) Order Shred-Girls https://amzn.to/2RBDlJy
c) Donate www.wideanglepodium.com/donate