Redefining Possible – Ray Zahab

Ray Zahab went from smoking a pack a day to crossing the Sahara Desert in 111 days? Ray believes that 90% of our limitations are mental (and the other 10% in your head!). We discuss bringing adventures into the classroom and how he prepares for these huge expeditions.    Topics:   See Show Notes at for links    Check out our Book: Becoming a Consummate Athlete    Support the Show: a) Share an episode or post you like  b) Rate & review