Today is a Q & A based no Molly's Question posted on Instagram and Facebook about Race Nerves- Check out the instagram questions
- The Whole Day: Warmup,s dressing, bike setup, DETAILS STRESS ME OUT
- SELF-TALK, how to warm up, how to be social at the race
- Start Line Nerves
- FAMILY: How to deal with kids at the race, spouse racing too!
- The Night Before – sleep, preparing stuff, forgetting stuff worry
- Food and hydration the day before
- The Bathroom Break – too much, not enough, wrong timing
- Morning timing – getting there, perfect warmup and dressing right!
DOWNLOAD THIS CONSUMMATE ATHLETE EPISODE
RSS/Play Live/Google: http://consummateathlete.wideanglepodium.libsynpro.com/
Check out Shred-Girls.com to learn about the upcoming book series by Molly Hurford and www.smartathlete.ca for phone consults, coaching, training plans and bike-skills sessions.
This podcast is supported by Health IQ, a life insurance company that celebrates the health conscious, including cyclists. Visit healthiq.com/capod to learn more & get a free quote, or check out their life insurance FAQ page to get your questions answered.
The Consummate Athlete Podcast is part of the Wide Angle Podium podcast network. Check out www.wideanglepodium.com, listen to the shows, and consider becoming a member to get free bonus content and prizes. Check out the new Wide Angle Podium t-shirts and kit at icksnay.myshopify.com/collections/wide-angle-podium.
Thanks as always for tuning in. If you're enjoying the show, would be a huge help to us if you subscribe, rate and review the Consummate Athlete Podcast show on iTunes. Follow us on Twitter and Instagram @mollyjhurford and @peterglassford or over on TheOutdoorEdit.com and SmartAthlete.ca.
If this is your first time listening, you can explore the rest of our episodes on ConsummateAthlete.com. You can support the show and this site by checking out our swag in the Consummate Athlete Shop.
Have a question, comment, complaint or suggestion for a guest? https://consummateathlete.wordpress.com/contact/