Today Peter and Molly talk about all the things that go into and make up the sport of Cyclocross. They talk about
- Discuss World Cup races—wow!
- Remount / dismount common mistakes?
- Best drill?
- When to run?
- How to set up mini-course
- How to pack for CX race — favorite gear we bring (sprayer, waterproof pants, raincoat, embrocation—bag choice!)
- Eating during day for CX race
- Tire pressure / choice
- Bunnyhopping barriers
If you enjoy the show, please consider supporting it through www.wideanglepodium.com/donate … there are bonus episodes and bonus goodies if you do, your donation helps fuel better audio gear, more guests, and higher quality episodes.