- Base Phase for training
- What is endurance
- training camps
- resolutions/goals and taking ‘little steps'
- Strength training – how to get started, key equipment
Jessica Zapotechne aka Jessie Zapo has been actively involved in the New York Running scene since 2005 and has been dedicated to creating unique running experiences. She's traveled nationally and internationally through running and has primarily focused on the community building aspect that running can provide. We also talk about Art-Therapy and the restorative effects that running as a group can have.
In this Episode, we talk about what we are thankful for and how this relates to reviewing your season and planning for your adventures next season.
- One-Word Resolutions
- Questions to ask about the season
- Setting Outcome and Process Goals
- Finding Points of pride and points of improvement in GOOD and BAD seasons
- Qualities of the top athletes Peter Coaches